Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Recruitment Outpost: Want to Join? MEET THE FELLOWSHIP COUNCIL!

[Pinned] NEW PUBLIC INTERVIEW SPACE!

The NEVERWINTER FELLOWSHIP is a private set of guilds here in NEVERWINTER that have agreed to standards of play that are beneficial to all of our members. Who can't use friendly players that love to play Neverwinter and that enjoy running together...
Small AandretheGiant 74d
AandretheGiant1238Small AandretheGiant 74d

LFG

My in game name is Sadie Garnet. I've played Neverwinter off and on since it was released. I started in MMO's back in 99 with Everquest. Then moved into WoW and started checking out other MMO's on the side (PW, FW, SWToR, etc.). I've played DCO al...
Member avatar small Torri 18d
Torri4109Small Neeva Kleenblade 17d

Cult of the Disciples of Tiamat

We are officially speaking with Cult of the Disciples of Tiamat! Here's the link, if you are a guild leader or officer and this link does not work for you, just post your neverwinter forum handle here and I'll add you to the discussion! https://ww...
Small AandretheGiant 25d
AandretheGiant588Small AandretheGiant 25d

Joining your Alliance

I was approached by someone on the forum by the name of "aandrethegiant", and it sounded extremely promising.Since then I've been nothing but impressed.We're level one, but there's some back story.I started The 4th Corps back in 2013, with a visio...
Member avatar small Forge04 "Coyote04" on the Neverwinter Forum 32d
Forge04 "Coyote04" on the Neverwinter Forum3152Member avatar small Forge04 of The 4th Corps 29d

join guild

Hello my ingame name for Neverwinter is Melisandre. If any of of you are Game of Thrones fans you will recognize it. I started years ago playing Everquest 2. I played the game for 6 yrs. and ran the largest guild on the server. That was hard on...
Member avatar small Melisandre 74d
Melisandre7385Member avatar small Andi 39d

The Commodores would Like to Join the Fellowship!

Hi all, I didn't log in or sign up. I can just type here and introduce the Commodores. So without further ado...No no no... not THOSE Commodores.... THESE Commodores....Nope... Nooo... not THAT Commodore either....mmm mmm...... nope....AHHHHH a t...
Member avatar small Commodore Amiga 77d
Commodore Amiga2268Small Neeva Kleenblade 71d
Page 1